The Rinnai 17e external multipoint water heater has the added advantage that the unit is externally mounted. This feature gives greater flexibility at the design stage and can offer an alternative solution where flue runs are problematic or internal space is not available.
As with all Rinnai multipoints the 17e has fullfrost protection.
A range of external ancillary items including a pipe cover box and security cage are available where necessary.
Capable of flow rates of up to 510 litres per hour at a 50°C rise, the 17e is suitable for multiple applications, such as cafés, small restaurants and kitchen facilities.
Rinnai Infinity 17e 35KW External LPG Gas Water Heater Specification
||External wall mounted
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||503mm x 355.6mm x 181mm
||37°C - 75°C
|Gas consumption - Natural gas
|Gas consumption - Propane
|Hot water delivery capacity
||17 ltr/min raise 25°C
|Nominal operating pressure
||1 - 10 bar
||44W Normal / 74W Max (Frost Protection)
||3/4" BSP male
||1/2" BSP male
Rinnai Infinity 17e 35KW External LPG Gas Water Heater Features
- The Rinnai Infinity does not run out of hot water
- Space saving, compact design means no floor space taken up
- Digital controllers allow you to control water temperature
- Endless hot water delivered more efficiently and with greater control.
- This new technology replaces the need for bulky, inefficient, old-fashioned storage tanks
- Highly efficient, saving you up to 30% on your hot water gas bill
Rinnai Infinity 17e 35KW External LPG Gas Water Heater Reviews